Journey from Habit to Intention
The Next Journey Begins 03 June 2013
Registration Opens on 22 May 2013
–SPACE IS LIMITED–
Frequently Asked Questions
WHO is “the mess?”
Actually I’ve been trying to answer that question since 1957. I have a master’s degree in counseling psychology, have worked with people in both groups and individually for 22 years, and have spent oodles of time reading self-help books and going to therapy, and workshops myself. Yet I am often left with more questions than answers. The most honest answer I can give you is… “I am a very experienced beautiful mess inside.” I believe our beauty and our mess go together and are simply parts of a whole, worthwhile, and lovable human being. While the messy parts can cause us great misery and unhappiness, the mess gives our lives texture, richness, and depth. I have a compelling desire to get the word out that being messy (or having a mess) does not mean we are broken. We humans have an amazing capacity for survival and revival.
WHY would I go on this adventure?
Because you are ready to create more beauty in your mess. You want to leave auto-pilot behind and discard some of your spirit killing mental chatter. You probably are feeling a nudge from within. The little voice inside might be saying “yes – do it.” Perhaps you are in a state of transition. A relationship may be beginning or ending. Your heart might be heavy from old baggage. You may have forgotten about your own needs long ago, but now you’re determined to create a happier and healthier life for yourself (and your mini-mess.)
Participants in earlier classes have improved relationships with themselves, others, and their jobs. They have been able to develop a profound sense of inner peace, are more kind and gentle with themselves, and are generally more confident. They appreciate the honest and practical tools presented in the daily emails.
Many of them were astounded by the level of support and safety they felt in the Facebook Group. Some expected to never to write a word only to find themselves checking-in and sharing with the group first thing each morning. Others appreciated reading what the group had to say without any pressure to participate. You can read “What They Are Saying” to see what other travelers have said about their experience in the class. You get to decide how deep you go and how much you take part. You are always free to choose. Of course the more you put in, the more you take out. You get to do this class in whatever way works best for you.
Habits are safer than rules;
you don’t have to watch them.
And you don’t have to keep them, either.
They keep you.
WHAT is included?
- 30 email MESSages over 30 days. Each MESSage contains my messy wisdom, specific tools, examples, music, exercises and other goodies.
- 30 downloadable graphic daily reminders. These reminders can be downloaded to your smart phone, laptop, computer, and/or iPad. They will help keep you focused on the exercises for each day.
- Access to a private “forever yours” Facebook Group. In this safe space, you can discuss your journey with others. You’ll find yourself being gently supported from others on their journeys. Validation and compassion becomes part of the journey in the Facebook Group. Many find the group to be one of the most valuable parts of their journey.
- Additional support and insight from me to class travelers is provided on the group page during the 30 days of the class. After I say goodbye, at the end of class, the group will remain an active source of like-minded support and kinship for you. Of course your participation is optional.
- 4 video blogs during the month. The videos will be recorded by me in real-time throughout the duration of the class. I address different things on each journey depending on the needs of the travelers.
WHEN and WHERE does it happen?
- This adventure happens on your computer, laptop, iPad, smart phone… wherever you receive your emails and login to Facebook.
- You will receive a “Getting Started” email on the Sunday night, before the class starts, at midnight CDT (GMT −5).
- You will begin receiving regular email MESSages from me at midnight CDT (GMT -5) on Monday 02 June 2013.
- There are no attendance requirements. You can participate as you wish.
- You can take things at your own pace. You do it when and where it’s convenient for you.
- Spending just a couple of hours a week reading the emails and doing the exercises, will give you time to process what you are learning. Many people find spending 15 – 30 minutes a day works very well for them. There really isn’t a wrong way to do it. I promise. :-)
Do I have to start on the 1st?
- Your MESSages will begin delivery on Monday 03 June 2013. When you start, is up to you. It’s all about flexibility. How you participate or even if you participate is your decision.
- Even if you don’t choose to do the exercise for the day, you will benefit just from reading the daily MESSages. My suggestion is to read (scan) each MESSage on the day you get it. After that, decide what speaks to you. Obviously, the more you put into the process, the more you get out of it.
- You can always go back and repeat a day or do it as time permits. Save the emails. This process can be repeated over and over again focusing on a different habit. You will gain benefit each time you use it.
What if I get sick,
have sh*t happen get too busy, or have to skip a day?
- You can start, stop, and participate on your own schedule. You will receive one email each day for 30 days. How and when you use them is entirely up to you.
- PLEASE NOTE: If you decide you want to re-take the class live for any reason, at a future date, you may do so provided there is space in the class. There is a $25 administrative fee for this service. Contact me by email to make these arrangements.
What if I don’t get my email?
- Check your spam folder first. If it’s not there email me pronto!
HOW much does it cost?
- $99.00 (USD) for the entire e-class – that’s less than $3.50 per day.
- You can save $20.00 by registering before midnight on Wednesday 29 May 2013. Use the discount code: june2013earlybird.
Is there payment plan?
- As a matter of fact there is! You can pay for the class in two payments: $50 on or before June and $49 on or before June 18th.
- To choose this option…
- Enter payment1 in the coupon code to make the first payment of $50 on or before June 2.
- Enter payment2 in the coupon code to make the second payment of $49 on or before June 8.
- Please note, partial payments are not refundable.
You can save $20.00 by registering before midnight on
Wednesday 29 May 2013.
Use the Discount Code:
- Registration will close on Sunday 02 June 2013.
- PayPal will make the currency conversion for you.
- You can also use a credit card through PayPal. It isn’t necessary to have an actual PayPal account.
- Please let me know if have any problems with the payment process. Technology can be beautifully messy too!
- Click “Add to Cart”
- Click “Check out with PayPal”
- Log into your Paypal Account
- Click “Pay Now”
- Click “Complete Your Purchase”
- IMPORTANT: You will be redirected to a page which says: Click here to access June 2013: The Journey from Habit to Intention.” This may take a few seconds. So hang tight. You are almost done. :-)
- Follow the “Click Here” Link
- Add your email address to the class list. Once you have completed this step you are registered and ready to go!
- You will receive several confirmation emails. Please, scan them to make sure everything matches up.
- If you have problems with the process, contact me and I will get in touch with you as soon as I can.
What this adventure is NOT…
- Sadly this course will not generate world peace, a cure for cancer, or an end to famine. Neither will it treat or cure any mental health conditions such as depression, suicidal ideation, self-harm, bi-polar disorder, or personality disorders, etc.
- The class is educational. It is not a substitute for therapy of any kind.
- This course won’t fix all your woes and it won’t change other people.
If you have questions, please email me.